Full Stack .NET/C# Developer
Brand name: Media Business Insight group role
Reporting to: Managing Director – Digital
Location: Old Street, London
Salary: Competitive and based on experience.
About the brand and company:
MBI owns a unique portfolio of leading multichannel subscription-based brands, offering content and insight to key decision-makers and creatives in the media industry across TV, advertising, film and marketing services. MBI is growing the digital portfolio and is investing in an in-house team of developers to support this growth.
The primary purpose of this role is to work on ALF, MBI’s leading subscription services platform providing leads and insights to people working within the advertising and creative sectors. However, the role will provide opportunities to work across all brands within the business, supporting front end development and infrastructure management.
The developer will join a team of four which comprise MBI’s product development team.
Main role focus:
• Day-to-day support and development of MBI’s websites, in particular ALF.
• Working the product team and brand managers to define requirements for larger projects and builds.
• Code review as part of an internal QA process.
• Contributing to the maintenance of the hosting infrastructure.
• Deployment of code and ensuring code repositories are up-to-date.
Required experience and skills:
• At least 2 years’ experience in professional web development.
• Expert in C#, ASP.NET, MVC
• Skilled at responsive front-end development using Bootstrap 3.3 and above.
• Knowledge of domain management, including SSL and hosting.
• REST Framework.
Additional personal requirements:
• Experience with Python and Django or a willingness to learn.
• OData web protocols.
• Azure cloud hosting.
• SQL Server/T-SQL
• Test-driven development