About Media Business Insight
Media Business Insight Limited (MBI) owns a unique portfolio of leading multichannel subscription-based brands, offering content and insight to key decision-makers and creatives in the media industry across TV, advertising, film and marketing services.
MBI brands are: Broadcast, Broadcast Intelligence, Screen International, World of Locations, ALF, KFTV, The Knowledge, Production Intelligence, The Media Production and Technology Show, Broadcast Awards and other industry events.
We’re all in this together!
Customer Focus – Our customers are at the heart of our business.
Passion – We embrace teamwork, promote creativity and work towards a common goal of success.
Honesty – We are committed to open and transparent communication.
Expertise – We work hard to become experts in our specialist disciplines and fields.
Innovation – We encourage creativity to maintain our position as market leader.
Planning and implementing multichannel marketing campaigns to generate ALF new subscriber leads, drive customer retention and maximise revenue growth
- Work with sales, content and product development teams to drive brand growth, deliver targets and meet individual objectives
- Drive new customer acquisition and pipeline by increasing volumes of quality enquiries, requests for demonstrations and leads into the business
- Improve renewal rates through engagement campaigns, developing customer insights (NPS, surveys, focus groups) with a focus on driving usage. Work closely with customer success manager to enable retention
- Develop market map to identify customer and prospect groups, including the acquisition of appropriate data for targeting and conversion to subscription
- Devise contact strategies and pursue campaign activities to maximise customer spend (through upgrades or bespoke) and satisfaction
- Co-ordinate activity across multiple channels including email, web, print, events and social media to ensure consistency of brand message
- Monitor, measure and report marketing performance.
- Distribute leads across sales team and
- Design creative assets (images/videos) for LinkedIn, Social, and other channels. Updating media packs when necessary.
- Manage ALF Insights’ Podcast – Topics and Brands. Coming up with topics drawn from marketing new business email and reaching out to relevant brands – working with Podcast company to organise, edit and promote on Social and email and in ALF plus newsletters
Candidates with +5 years marketing experience, preferably in (but not limited to) b2b.
Skills & Competencies
- Ability to create & execute annual marketing plan
- Manage budget creation, forecasts and spend
- Deep understanding of subscription renewal processes and tactics
- Copywriting for campaigns and marketing collateral
- Analytical skills
- Able to manage exhibition and customer events activity
- Highly organised and able to prioritise work to maximise personal effectiveness
- Confident with data management and GDPR legislation
- Experience of producing high quality and measurable content marketing that both reflects the brand and delivers effective results
- Experience with Excel, Hubspot, Campaign Monitor and Survey Monkey advantageous
- High achieving, ambitious
- Commercial, results driven
- Team player who is comfortable working with sales teams
- Enjoys testing and innovating to drive results
- Systematic and thorough
- Prepared to engage with customers
Why work for MBI?
Media Business Insight is a great place to develop your career. MBI staff are hugely passionate about their brands and what they do. They are hardworking, effective and expert professionals who provide trusted and essential services.
Our commitment to you:
- Development and training
- Social commitments and people perks
In recognition of our talented people we also offer:
- Flexible working hours
- Individual training opportunities
- Annual Christmas and summer parties
- Interest-free travel and office loans
We look forward to working with you.
How to apply
Interested? Please send your CV and salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The subject of the email needs to clearly state the job title of the vacancy.
Candidates will receive a response when they apply, and any adverts will be removed when the role has been filled. If you are interested, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.
Please note: acquisition by agencies will not be appreciated.