Brand name: ALF Insight
Reporting to: General Manager ALF
Location: Unit 4D Cally Yard, 445 Caledonian Road, London, N7 9BG
Role: Predominantly working from home, will be required to come in the office 1-2 times a month
Hours: 37.5 hours a week
About Media Business Insight
Media Business Insight Limited (MBI) is based in North London and owns a unique portfolio of leading multichannel subscription-based brands, offering content and insight to key decision-makers and creatives in the media industry across TV, advertising, film and marketing services.
Our brands consist of ALF Insight, KFTV, Production Intelligence, The Knowledge, Broadcast Intelligence, Screen International and Broadcast.
We’re all in this together!
Customer Focus – Our customers are at the heart of our business.
Passion – We embrace teamwork, promote creativity and work towards a common goal of success.
Honesty – We are committed to open and transparent communication.
Expertise – We work hard to become experts in our specialist disciplines and fields.
Innovation – We encourage creativity to maintain our position as market leader.
Key Purpose of the role
This Hybrid role is focussed on both retention and growth of existing customer accounts along with new business subscriptions.
Main role focus
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Deliver exceptional client service through support and training.
- Identify new opportunities in the market along with growth potential in your existing clints
- Be a spokesperson on behalf of your clients to the ALF Insight brand
- Convert and retain new clients effectively
- Achieve key performance indicators
- Client training
- Usage intervention
- Negotiating renewal contracts
- New business demonstrations
- Lead conversion
- Forward booking contracts
- Sales forecasting and planning
Qualifications & Experience
- Experience in media sales or Saas sales is helpful but not essential
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience and a proven track record of converting new opportunities
Skills & Competencies
- Account Management
- Closing & upselling
- Questioning skills
- Relationship building skills.
- Customer service
- Objection handling
- Effective written and oral communication both within the business and externally
- Ability and interest to keep up to date with trends and current issues within the media, marketing & advertising industries.
- Presentation skills
Additional personal requirements Skills & Competencies
- Passion, energy, drive and commitment
- Professional & serious about career development
- Enthusiastic & Energetic
- Curious about customers business
- Confident & honest
- Organised and good time management
How to apply
Please send your CV and salary expectations to: email@example.com
The subject of the email needs to clearly state the job title of the vacancy, and body should detail salary expectations.
Candidates will be responded to when they apply, and any adverts will be removed when the role has been filled. If you are interested, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.
Please note: acquisition by agencies will not be appreciated.