Senior Product Manager
Brand name: Media Business Insight group role
Reporting to: Managing Director - Digital
Location: Old Street, London
Salary: Depending on experience
About the brand and company:
Media Business Insight Limited (MBI) is based at the heart of East London’s ‘Tech City’ and owns a unique portfolio of leading multichannel subscription-based brands, offering content and insight to key decision-makers and creatives in the media industry across TV, advertising, film and marketing services.
About the role
MBI is committed to growing an in-house development team and is looking for a senior product manager to work with the MD of Digital to manage this team and deliver the product development roadmap.
We are looking for someone who has experience working in a media company and can contribute to the ongoing digital strategy for the business.
The senior product manager will manage a small in-house team of developers and should have a track record of working closely with in-house and out-sourced development teams.
This role is an opportunity for an individual with a strong product background to keep hands-on experience whilst contributing to and influencing the strategic direction of established brands.
• Working with the MD to set and deliver a group-wide roadmap in line with the business needs and strategies.
• Working with the senior management team and brand stakeholders to define ongoing development and scope out new projects.
• Run product discovery sessions and deliver requirements to the stakeholder group.
• Manage the product executive to ensure development sprints are prioritised.
• Management of the in-house development team and recruitment of contractors when required.
• Take ownership of third party contracts and licences.
• Good technical understanding of what it takes to build websites.
• The ability to innovate and turn and idea in to a product.
• Previous experience working with subscription journeys or ecommerce platforms.
• Good wireframing skills.
• A track record of delivering large new product builds as well as managing iterative changes.
• A good knowledge of email marketing and analytics products, particularly Google Analytics.
• A customer-centric approach to development.
How to apply
Back to vacancies
Browse our brands
Essential resource for the UK broadcasting industry, offering up-to-the-minute industry information, data, and insight
A comprehensive online directory and information hub for the international media production community
Specialist business news, reviews and insight targeted at production, sales and distribution businesses and leaders within the international film industry
A one-stop shop for those looking for service providers, suppliers, crew, and anyone who may work behind the camera in film and television