Programme Researcher – temp position
Brand name: Broadcast Intelligence
Reporting to: Head of Research
Location: Old Street, London
Contract: Temporary - 2-month contract
Salary: National minimum wage
About the brand and company:
MBI owns a unique portfolio of leading multichannel subscription-based brands, offering content and insight to key decision-makers and creatives in the media industry across TV, advertising, film and marketing services. MBI are expanding the marketing leading TV brand Broadcast to include a high value, global intelligence and data platform.
The researcher shares a responsibility to maintain and develop a database of people and productions within the TV and film sectors. The researcher has access to in-house information but will be required to undertake desk and telephone research.
Main role focus:
Have overall responsibility for the quality, accuracy, currency, relevance and comprehensiveness of all data on all programme and commissioner profiles on Broadcast Intelligence (BI)’s products.
This includes, among other things:
• Research, input and amend recent UK productions and their details.
• Research, input and amend commissioners recent and future work.
• Ensure that Commissioner and Programme Index fields are populated to standards as stated in the editorial guidelines.
• Support the team with other research and data tasks if and when required.
• Degree level.
• Sharp eye for detail
• Confident telephone manner
• Excellent writing & typing skills.
• Good communication skills.
• Good IT skills.
Additional personal requirements:
• An understanding of the UK broadcast landscape and especially the commissioning/production area is a plus.
• Positive and sociable team-player attitude
How to apply
Back to vacancies
Browse our brands
Essential resource for the UK broadcasting industry, offering up-to-the-minute industry information, data, and insight
A showcase and database for the best advertising work in the world, delivered across multiple platforms to subscribers around the world.
Specialist business news, reviews and insight targeted at production, sales and distribution businesses and leaders within the international
ALF (Accounts List File) - A prospects and new business tool for marketing services, agencies and suppliers
A comprehensive online directory and information hub for the international media production community
A one-stop shop for those looking for service providers, suppliers, crew, and anyone who may work behind the camera in film and television
Bringing you news and updates on film and TV productions, allowing you to secure your next contract, plan sales campaigns or network