Brand name: Broadcast
Reporting to: Head of Marketing for Broadcast
Location: Old Street, London
About the brand and company
Media Business Insight Limited (MBI) is based at the heart of East London’s ‘Tech City’ and owns a unique portfolio of leading multichannel subscription-based brands, offering content and insight to key decision-makers and creatives in the media industry across TV, advertising, film and marketing services. MBI are expanding the market leading TV brand Broadcast to include a high value, global intelligence and data platform and is looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Assistant to join our growing marketing team.
The Marketing Assistant will report directly to the Head of Marketing for Broadcast and working closely with the Broadcast Marketing Manager. You will be expected to plan, implement and report on the day-to-day marketing activities to hit KPIs and achieve acquisition targets.
The main channels of communication will be email and social media. The marketing assistant will need a basic understanding of social media marketing and will be expected to implement a social media marketing plan with a focus on generating leads and data.
You will also be required to facilitate the editorial and sales team with the set up of online accounts, plus magazine distribution and marketing for external events.
You must be able to adopt a pragmatic marketing approach to learn and adapt the marketing communications to suit and engage the audience.
Main role focus
• Plan and implement campaigns with a strong focus on analytics
• Reporting campaign successes
• Develop good working relationships with the Sales team and Editorial team
• Develop a data plan and facilitate the generation of cleaner data for the brand
• Manage marketing costs and invoices for your activities
• Work closely with account managers from outsourced suppliers
• Develop close relationships with partner organisations.
• Work with customer service teams to resolve subscriber queries.
• Competent in excel and other Microsoft programmes
• Understanding and experience in lead generation
• Good communication skills, verbally and written
• Good understanding of social media marketing
• Creative copy writing
• Numerical skills for campaign analysis and invoices
• Direct Marketing experience 2 years +
How to apply
Back to vacancies
Browse our brands
Essential resource for the UK broadcasting industry, offering up-to-the-minute industry information, data, and insight
A comprehensive online directory and information hub for the international media production community
Specialist business news, reviews and insight targeted at production, sales and distribution businesses and leaders within the international film industry
A one-stop shop for those looking for service providers, suppliers, crew, and anyone who may work behind the camera in film and television