Data researcher - temp
Brand name: Media Business Insight
Reports to: Publishing Manager
Location: Old Street, London
Contract: This is a 3 months fixed term contact
About the brand and company:
MBI owns a unique portfolio of leading multichannel subscription-based brands, offering content and insight to key decision-makers and creatives in the media industry across TV, advertising, film and marketing services. MBI are expanding the marketing leading TV brand Broadcast to include a high value, global intelligence and data platform.
The key purpose and ultimate responsibility of this role is to ensure the accuracy and comprehensiveness of all the data for The Knowledge directory as agreed with the publishing manager.
Main role focus:
• To process data to the highest quality standards.
• To research and input new data onto our databases fast and efficiently.
• To assist with the smooth running of the data team’s activities and to be able to combine a long term and short-term schedule of research tasks.
• To undertake various data-related research tasks.
• To participate in data quality control.
Additional personal requirements:
• Great attention to detail and a strong desire to get things right.
• Ability to thrive on deadlines.
• IT proficient – Excel and (preferably) database experience.
• First class desk research skills.
How to apply
Back to vacancies
Browse our brands
Essential resource for the UK broadcasting industry, offering up-to-the-minute industry information, data, and insight
A showcase and database for the best advertising work in the world, delivered across multiple platforms to subscribers around the world.
Specialist business news, reviews and insight targeted at production, sales and distribution businesses and leaders within the international
ALF (Accounts List File) - A prospects and new business tool for marketing services, agencies and suppliers
A comprehensive online directory and information hub for the international media production community
A one-stop shop for those looking for service providers, suppliers, crew, and anyone who may work behind the camera in film and television
Bringing you news and updates on film and TV productions, allowing you to secure your next contract, plan sales campaigns or network