Data Executive – MBI
Brand name: MBI
Reports to: Publishing Manager Knowledge/KFTV/PI
Contract type: Permanent contract with 6 months’ probation.
Job reference: MBI-068
Location: Old Street, London
About the brand and company:
MBI owns a unique portfolio of leading multichannel subscription-based brands, offering content and insight to key decision-makers and creatives in the media industry across TV, advertising, film and marketing services.
MBI brands are: Broadcast, shots, Screen International, World of Locations, ALF, KFTV, The Knowledge and Production Intelligence.
The key purpose and ultimate responsibility of this role is to ensure the accuracy and comprehensiveness of all the data for Production Intelligence, The Knowledge and KFTV as agreed with the publishing manager, both online and for print products.
Furthermore, you need to be willing to assist in duties relating to the data such as collaborating with advertisers to ensure their profiles are up-to-date, the publishing of the annual Knowledge book or data-capturing activities.
This role will suit someone who has previous experience working with data (this could also be through their university course), is willing to go the extra mile and is an absolute stickler for detail. This is a 1 year fixed term contact with the possibility of extension.
Main role focus:
• To process user and advertiser data to the highest quality standards.
• To research and input new data onto our databases.
• To collaborate with the sales team to ensure advertisers’ needs are met.
• To assist with the smooth running of the data team’s activities and to be able to combine a long term and short term schedule.
• To undertake various data-related research tasks.
• To participate in data quality control.
• To work closely with our external database developers when required.
Additional personal requirements:
• Great attention to detail and a strong desire to get things right.
• Ability to thrive on deadlines and on multi-tasking competing priorities.
• IT proficient – advanced Excel and preferably some database experience.
• First class research and writing skills.
How to Apply
Successful candidates will be responded to when they apply and any adverts will be removed when the role has been filled. If you are interested, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.
Back to vacancies
Browse our brands
Essential resource for the UK broadcasting industry, offering up-to-the-minute industry information, data, and insight
A showcase and database for the best advertising work in the world, delivered across multiple platforms to subscribers around the world.
Specialist business news, reviews and insight targeted at production, sales and distribution businesses and leaders within the international
ALF (Accounts List File) - A prospects and new business tool for marketing services, agencies and suppliers
A comprehensive online directory and information hub for the international media production community
A one-stop shop for those looking for service providers, suppliers, crew, and anyone who may work behind the camera in film and television
Bringing you news and updates on film and TV productions, allowing you to secure your next contract, plan sales campaigns or network