Broadcast Marketing Manager
Brand name: Broadcast
Reporting to: Head of Marketing for Broadcast
Location: Old Street, London
About the brand and company
Media Business Insight Limited (MBI) is based at the heart of East London’s ‘Tech City’ and owns a unique portfolio of leading multichannel subscription-based brands, offering content and insight to key decision-makers and creatives in the media industry across TV, advertising, film and marketing services. MBI are expanding the market leading TV brand Broadcast to include a high value, global intelligence and data platform and is looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Manager to join our growing marketing team.
This role is focussed on Broadcast new subscriber lead generation and the retention of existing customers on a launch product, part of the Broadcast portfolio, in order to drive revenue growth & customer volumes.
You will be expected to work closely with the sales and research teams to plan, implement and report on the day-to-day marketing activities to hit KPIs and achieve acquisition targets.
You must be able to adopt a pragmatic marketing approach to learn and adapt the marketing communications to suit and engage the audience.
• Work with sales, content & product development teams to drive brand growth, deliver targets & meet individual objectives
• Drive new customer acquisition & pipeline by increasing volumes of enquiries and leads into the business
• Ensure regular, steady flow of new hot leads for the sales team
• Increase customer retention via engagement campaigns, developing customer insights (e.g. NPS, survey, focus groups) with a focus
on increasing usage, as well as working closely with the account team in terms of generating retention opportunities for them too
• Help develop market maps to identify customer/prospect groups & means to acquire data to target and convert them to being subscribers
• Devise contact strategies & pursue campaign activities to maximise customer spend (via upgrades) & satisfaction
• Co-ordinate activity across multiple channels including email, web, print, events and social media to ensure consistency of brand messaging
• Monitor & measure KPIs e.g. CPA, CPR, campaign responses & conversions.
• Candidates with +5 years marketing experience, preferably in (but not limited to) B2B information.
• Ability to create & execute annual marketing plan
• Manage budget creation, forecasts and spend
• Acquisition campaign delivery via email platform, Direct Mail & PPC activity, with a notable growth in the latter
• Deep understanding of subscription renewal processes and tactics
• Copywriting for campaigns & marketing collateral
• Analytical skills
• Management of third party suppliers & budgets
• Well organised & able to prioritise work to maximise personal effectiveness
• Confidence in data so that there is a full understanding of the existing database, and an agreed set of objectives for generating prospects
of those that match these demographics
• Expert knowledge of the power of search and social media
• Experience of producing high quality and measurable content marketing that both reflects the brand and delivers effective results
• High achieving & ambitious
• Commercially oriented & results driven
• Team player who is committed to working with accounts team
• Entrepreneurial spirit - willing to test & innovate to drive results
• Professional e.g. upbeat, punctual, reliable, & smart
• Systematic & thorough in approach
How to apply
Browse our brands
Essential resource for the UK broadcasting industry, offering up-to-the-minute industry information, data, and insight
A comprehensive online directory and information hub for the international media production community
Specialist business news, reviews and insight targeted at production, sales and distribution businesses and leaders within the international film industry
A one-stop shop for those looking for service providers, suppliers, crew, and anyone who may work behind the camera in film and television
Back to vacancies