Broadcast Intelligence – Insights Analyst
Brand name: Broadcast Intelligence
Location: Old Street, London
About the brand and company
Media Business Insight Limited (MBI) is based at the heart of East London’s ‘Tech City’ and owns a unique portfolio of leading multichannel subscription-based brands, offering content and insight to key decision-makers and creatives in the media industry across TV, advertising, film and marketing services.
Broadcast Intelligence is MBI’s newest product and incorporates a range of tactical and strategic intelligence tools. The CI service provides up to date granular information on commissioners, while the Insight service provides deep dive intelligence and data on market trends and company strategy.
We’re all in this together!
Customer Focus - Our customers are at the heart of our business.
Passion – We embrace teamwork, promote creativity and work towards a common goal of success.
Honesty – We are committed to open and transparent communication.
Expertise – We work hard to become experts in our specialist disciplines and fields.
Innovation – We encourage creativity to maintain our position as market leader.
An ideal position for a junior professional currently working in analysis and looking to take the next step in their career. The analyst will play a key role in growing Broadcast Intelligence Insights; working under the lead analyst to create and maintain new datasets, collect information and publish long-form reports, which will provide the industry with an authoritative view.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Maintenance and expansion of Broadcast Intelligence datasets.
• Keeping track of key industry developments.
• Supporting the creation of core market size information.
• Desk research to assist in the creation of datasets and bespoke insight reports.
• Creating short reports and trend indexes.
• Working with the lead analyst to establish permanent data structures.
• Data modelling and extrapolation.
• The chance to learn about the media industry.
• Educated to a bachelor’s degree level.
• Good quantitative skills.
• Previous experience working as an analyst.
• Excellent written and spoken English.
• Eye for detail.
• Proficient in MS applications.
• Interested in media and content.
• Curious and investigative by nature.
• Adaptable and ‘self-starting’.
Our Commitment to you:
• Development and training
• Social Commitments and People Perks
In recognition of our talented people we also offer:
• Flexible Working hours
• Additional day’s annual leave for each year of service up to 30 days
• Hold annual Christmas and Summer parties
• Option to buy and sell holidays
• Interest free travel loans
• Company sponsored lunch & learning sessions
• Friday breakfasts
• Unlimited tea and coffee, to keep us all going!
We look forward to working with you!
Browse our brands
Essential resource for the UK broadcasting industry, offering up-to-the-minute industry information, data, and insight
A comprehensive online directory and information hub for the international media production community
Specialist business news, reviews and insight targeted at production, sales and distribution businesses and leaders within the international film industry
A one-stop shop for those looking for service providers, suppliers, crew, and anyone who may work behind the camera in film and television
How to apply
Back to vacancies